Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

Old undez assistant

MegatroN

Old undez assistant

Post  MegatroN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Yo, I may be looking to share an account with someone in this clan at some point. I'm currently working 75 hours/week and probably will still be when the server opens so I don't want to lag behind everyone upon release. Just a little refresher for those who may not remember who I was back in the day. I was voted in as assistant a few weeks after carnac-west opened. I led our very first xp party in carnac-west killing scorpions Laughing After levelling hard to 63 and becoming the fourth mastered warrior in Carnac-West I decided to get a sharer to help level faster. Got to 64, and went on vacation, came back, and my account was banned for sharing. Had a bordered S NP symbol too, or so my sharer says.

I kinda got back into KO a little bit with Hellsfury. After playing in this clan for a few months they became extremely inactive, and several 'clan council' members suddenly became ridiculously greedy (taking items for themselves, granting extremely expensive uniques to players who have been inactive 9+ months, ect.) so a few of us left and formed Valliance, but I had already started getting sick of KO at that time. Then, someone in the Hellsfury 'clan council' (3 people had access to my char, and 2 of them were in the clan council) logged my char and stole all of my coins, then deleted my quest accessories (back when the quests weren't repeatable). Had to come here to post because I gave Draven so much shit about his clan stealing everything I had worked for, so he sucked somebody off for mod status and banned me.

So I've been kinda playing KO off and on for the last few months, and it's become boring to me to the point where the only fun I really have anymore is trolling people on forums and in arena. Some of you may have actually experienced this, and may actually still be mad at me Laughing but it was all in fun. Reading all the hype about EUKO and seeing a lot of old familiar faces returning to knight online now that it is going to be run by a company that, supposedly, is going to actually do what they say they are going to do, and give you what you actually pay for, and generally just.... not being Fail2NeverWorks I started reminiscing about the start of c-west.

I wasn't planning on going to EUKO initially, and I don't think I will have the time to make a char and stay caught up to most of you I thought I'd make some inquiries about anyone who may be looking for a trustable person to share with. I don't have a VPN or anything yet, since I just recently decided I may try playing this server, but I'm sure I can get one, cost isn't really an issue.

If you need me to write up a full application, I can do so. However, most of the leaders should remember me from back then. Let me know!

~ MegatroN a.k.a. the real Jeff (Stop frontin' I'm older so I win. Twisted Evil )

Oh, forgot to add, Carnac-West is by no means the only KO experience I have. For those of you around back in the 04-06 years, I played a lvl 72 mage with 300k NP's and was an assistant of DeadShotCorps , a level 78 warrior with 1.2 million NP's (Was the bordered S when the owner decided to stop playing KO for good, a couple weeks before C-west was released) and I was clan leader of one of the best ardream clans around at that time (DeadShotC0rps) on my sin, and had 175k NP's in chitin 7's, quest accessories, and Mirage Daggers +7 (No, not +1 reversed you turks!) back when the level cap was still 50.

Last edited by MegatroN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rabiator

Re: Old undez assistant

Post  Rabiator on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

uhm...draven asks whether he wants to share with me or not. and now i come here, and you tell me hes a bad person.

care to explain some more about draven please?

also, im still looking for a sharer. ill be a mage Surprised

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Draven isn't a bad person at all, he is an excellent mage, and if you are his friend, he'll be very kind/nice. It was NOT him who stole from me, it was somebody in his clan council that did. Smile

Rabiator

Post  Rabiator on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

MegatroN wrote:Draven isn't a bad person at all, he is an excellent mage, and if you are his friend, he'll be very kind/nice. It was NOT him who stole from me, it was somebody in his clan council that did. Smile

didnt he ban u on ko4life?

tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Post  tHeUnBeAtAbLe on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Idk about this person, but he banned me on ko4life lol.

Rabiator

Post  Rabiator on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 pm

tHeUnBeAtAbLe wrote:Idk about this person, but he banned me on ko4life lol.

meh...now im not sure about him as sharer anymore^^

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes, he banned me on ko4life because I refused to let him recruit without the people signing up knowing the types of people his 'clan council' consisted of. Was more of the fault of those who allowed him to become a mod. Typical power-trip of a nerd who got mad. On a side note, my account had a creation date of June 2006 silent

I'm going to be afk for a bit for lunch/laundry/movie but if you remember me and are still looking for a sharer, let me know. Would enjoy starting again with this crew, cause... well.... everyone knows..... Undez runs this shit. My time zone is GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time) for those looking for a sharer in a specific time zone.

Edit: I am NOT saying that Draven is a scammer, if that is what you are worried about. He is NOT one of the people who had my account info. Martikos, and one other person in their clan council who I cannot remember were the ones who did that. As I was one of the higher level warriors at that time, the only reason they had info was in case I was unable to log in and they needed a tank for bosses/events, and being they were leaders of a very prominent clan, I didn't think they'd try to scam, but I guess everyone has their KO story as to why you shouldn't trust anyone in-game unless you can drive to their house and beat their ass.

Rabiator

Post  Rabiator on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

check your pm
    zeca

Post  zeca on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:32 pm

yo Rabiator, if ur still needin a share i might be interested, dont think ill have enough time to play own mage,ill usually play at night's gmt+3, lemme know

tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Post  tHeUnBeAtAbLe on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm

zeca wrote:yo Rabiator, if ur still needin a share i might be interested, dont think ill have enough time to play own mage,ill usually play at night's gmt+3, lemme know

Brazil is in GMT -3... not +3 Smile
    zeca

Post  zeca on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

tHeUnBeAtAbLe wrote:
    zeca wrote:yo Rabiator, if ur still needin a share i might be interested, dont think ill have enough time to play own mage,ill usually play at night's gmt+3, lemme know

Brazil is in GMT -3... not +3 Smile

ye i keep misspelling it coz my current keyboard has no ( - ) thing lol

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Stop spamming my topic nab 100% ice hax0r! clown
    zeca

Post  zeca on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm

MegatroN wrote:Stop spamming my topic nab 100% ice hax0r! clown

haha i loved slowing ya, nab legcutter Rolling Eyes

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 am

Rabiator wrote:check your pm

Check my profile, I am going to wait and see if any other Undez members that I have played with before are looking for a sharer first though. No offense or anything, but I'd prefer the least amount of risk coupled with the most amount of pwnage.

If there are people seeking sharers in the clan only sections of this forum, can a mod either grant access to that section, or do you want me to fill out an application? I spoke with one of the leaders regarding access, but am unsure if he was referring to clan section or the parts of the forum that is available to the public. Also, my memory from back then is sketchy at best (what can I say, I have been a dear friend of Mrs. MaryJane for quite a while) but isn't IceColdKillah Jeff, from the start of cwest? I tried sending him a private message on vent but didn't receive a response. I've always had trouble remembering which killah was who. Also, I seem to remember accusations of a few of them scamming the clan bank, and koxping back in the day, would be nice to know those responsible (if true) are no longer here.
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HotBloodedKillah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 am

rabi is very trustable and one of best mages in clan, good person to share with ^^

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Rabiator, have you decided on either Draven or Zeca for a sharer? TBH I will probably look for another clan if Draven is in this one in any shape or form, not going to give him the opportunity to fuck me over again Smile
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HotBloodedKillah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 pm

MegatroN wrote:Rabiator, have you decided on either Draven or Zeca for a sharer? TBH I will probably look for another clan if Draven is in this one in any shape or form, not going to give him the opportunity to fuck me over again Smile

who is draven and what makes you say that?
    xLegendZ

Post  xLegendZ on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 pm

HotBloodedKillah wrote:
    MegatroN wrote:Rabiator, have you decided on either Draven or Zeca for a sharer? TBH I will probably look for another clan if Draven is in this one in any shape or form, not going to give him the opportunity to fuck me over again Smile

who is draven and what makes you say that?
    Draven is a Mod(maybe ex-mod) on ko4life. Refer to first post as to your question.
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HotBloodedKillah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

whos account is he playing here?
    xLegendZ

Post  xLegendZ on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 am

As far as I know, he's attempting to find someone in clan to share with.

I don't believe he's actually found one yet.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Post  tHeUnBeAtAbLe on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:34 am

I can't judge him as a player,... from the few times I've played on C-West... and if that was him on the account, he seems like a meh mage, not bad, not good either.

As a person though, he's an idiot. He was mod on ko4life, and well my trolling got to him so he decided to perma ban me... or in other words to abuse his mod powers. So yes I have no doubt if he did have some sort of power here, he would probably end up abusing.... AND also the fact that my trolling got to him, and resulted in a perma ban for me... well that tells you if he'll be able to take on our shit talking and joking around well enough. I just don't want to see him rage at any of us and then fuk over the person he is playing on.
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HotBloodedKillah on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

i have a hate for ko4life mods Sad

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Sorry I have been M.I.A. for a while, had some stuff come up at a couple of my jobs. Glad to see we're on the same page as far as mods go, though. The mods on Ko4Life usually aren't too bad, it's the old farts that played this game back in like 2004 when they were 30 that are coming back and ruining the atmosphere on Ko4Life now. Absolutely no sense of humor, mixed with a dash of taking things way too personal that makes going there a general buzz-kill.

Anywho, still looking for a sharer, my preferences would be warrior > sin > priest > mage but again I'm willing and experienced at all classes and builds. Because we are approaching launch date here pretty quickly I'm not really that picky, but that is how I would rate what I am most skilled at from best to worst. Feel free to pm me or add me to MSN to chat, my addy is in my profile. If you do add me to MSN, please add a little note that explains who you are either in-game or on forums, otherwise I won't accept an invite. I pop into vent from time to time if you'd like to chat there, however I'm usually busy doing something at home or hanging out with people when I am on, so I may not be able to talk with my microphone, but I can always open up chat, or a PM.
    Nico (MyMuffin)

Post  Nico (MyMuffin) on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

There are two sides on the MegatroN story. (Like any other story) I wouldn't base my decision on wether or not to share with Draven without hearing his story. I've heard his story and I think both parts are to blame...

If you are not going to share with him. I am Smile

MegatroN

Post  MegatroN on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 pm

There's two sides to the story of me losing everything to a clannie I trusted in? At least I haven't made a new name to try to hide who I am. How about we start with who you are, and we can go from there, because if you are supporting Draven's side, or think I have anything to do with how everything I worked for was stolen by a Hellsfury 'clan leader' you're either on his dick or delusional.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:57 am