Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

    Apply for clan

    Share

    Pyromaniac

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 31

    Apply for clan

    Post  Pyromaniac on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 pm


    Name ingame/RL : Pyromaniac / Thomas
    CLASS: Mage - paper till finish 80/83lvl
    Country: Im from Czech Republic / same like my share
    got vent? Yes
    got mic? Yes
    got life? Yes, thats why i have two share
    past servers/ clans: Xigenon/Tioc,Ronark/FewFellas,first 70-75-79lvl mage on Girakon with 1m nps at Insanity clan, many private servers - nick Volcom(warrior)
    how many years have u played ko? 10years
    why do u wanna join the clan? I wont play with noobs - looking for CSW, Isiloon and active players
    will u be able to buy prem? Ofc yes
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? I hope Nonstop


    Last edited by Pyromaniac on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Aviv

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Aviv on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 pm

    first mage 70-75-79 with 1m nps? hmm
    I was playing on Kloud , I was first 70 75 80 mage with 1m nps but all donated to clan.

    Pyromaniac

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 31

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Pyromaniac on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 pm

    Hi Kloud lol

    sorry man, but i was first 70lvl mage and second was DangerDuck.
    you was first 80lvl cuz my mage hacked by stupid child from turkish.
    avatar
    SheldonCooper

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Age : 29
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  SheldonCooper on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 pm

    Pyro verý good gun. Let's take him in guys what do you say? I remember he was berrý GG back in insanity times Smile
    avatar
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  HotBloodedKillah on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

    pm a leader at vent and talk when your on

    josh

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  josh on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 am

    He left insanity because he didn't get enough items on the clan awards btw.

    www(DOT)gamers4life.com/forums/f24/pyromaniac-looking-clan-163985/

    Pyromaniac

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 31

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Pyromaniac on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 pm

    josh wrote:He left insanity because he didn't get enough items on the clan awards btw.

    www(DOT)gamers4life.com/forums/f24/pyromaniac-looking-clan-163985/


    Who are u? How u can say this shits? I was hacked and that guy started NPT at biffrost , bugs etc. then Pyro banned for month , also dlvl acc on 46lvl. Dont talk about things what u dont know...

    btw. what u wanna say with this link?? its from 10-20-2007, 07:10 AM
    avatar
    Nico (MyMuffin)

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Nico (MyMuffin) on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 pm

    Pyromaniac wrote:
    josh wrote:He left insanity because he didn't get enough items on the clan awards btw.

    www(DOT)gamers4life.com/forums/f24/pyromaniac-looking-clan-163985/


    Who are u? How u can say this shits? I was hacked and that guy started NPT at biffrost , bugs etc. then Pyro banned for month , also dlvl acc on 46lvl. Dont talk about things what u dont know...

    btw. what u wanna say with this link?? its from 10-20-2007, 07:10 AM

    Well from personal experiance I know that people rarely change. So who knows if you are not the same person now as you were back then?
    avatar
    Razor

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Age : 27
    Location : undefined

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Razor on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm

    Pyromaniac wrote:
    josh wrote:He left insanity because he didn't get enough items on the clan awards btw.

    www(DOT)gamers4life.com/forums/f24/pyromaniac-looking-clan-163985/


    Who are u? How u can say this shits? I was hacked and that guy started NPT at biffrost , bugs etc. then Pyro banned for month , also dlvl acc on 46lvl. Dont talk about things what u dont know...

    btw. what u wanna say with this link?? its from 10-20-2007, 07:10 AM
    of course the link is 4 years old... because insanity existed during those days, lol.
    avatar
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  HotBloodedKillah on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:27 am

    HotBloodedKillah wrote:pm a leader at vent and talk when your on
    ..

    Aviv

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Aviv on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:49 am

    Rejected , did not remember the whole Insanity items issue , but now that I do , rejected Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Apply for clan

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 pm