UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

5 posters

Looking to share

MegatroN

Looking to share Empty Looking to share

Post  MegatroN Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Thought I would make a topic that stated my intentions a little bit clearer than my last topic int he recruiting sections to try to get an account to share on EUKO.

As most of you old C-Westers know, I used to be an original Undez assistant, voted in to the position by the majority of our 2 active clans a few weeks into the start of the server. I was the first warrior on orc side to tank and kill Talos, and was the fourth mastered warrior in our server. Was really getting into it when I got banned for sharing when I went on vacation a couple months after the server started, and since then I pretty much have given up on K2, and have had a hard time getting back into knight online while Fail2NeverWorks hosted.

I am a werý gud gun warrýon, and am very skilled in all classes. I have played a level 80 full duff/party heal, a 80 warrior, a mid 70's warrior (all on c-west).

I started playing in 2005 and have a mage on Ares that is 72 or 73 with which I was an assistant in another prevalent english-speaking clan called DeadShotCorps. I helped create/type/edit our recruiting threads, our clan participation rules, drop rules, ect. on our forums because I am a pretty decent writer. I also started our DLW clan on Ares, where we became quite a force to reckon with back when the cap was still level 50. I had a level 50 rogue with kekury rings, +7 chitin, +7 mirage daggers, and some +8-+9 dex accessories that had around 175k NP's (It's on my currently active account on USKO, so I can log and tell you exactly how many NP's he has, and show a screenshot, but he is 59 now). I also shared an account with an old player named Todd, the creator of M0NSTERK1LL on Ares, a high level warrior. He got hacked and I offered to help him with gear if he let me play his char, and he said yes. Apparently he has been involved with a few different scams in the past, however I had no knowledge of them at that time, and wasn't around when they were happening, so I didn't see anything like that happen while I was playing the character.

I am currently working 2 shifts at a paying job and a third shift at a volunteer position I am getting credit hours in college for doing, so I am a little strapped for both money and time right now. However, I graduate this quarter, and should have a full time position offered to me very shortly. That is why I decided to try to share instead of creating my own toon. I knew if i started fresh like everyone else I wouldn't be able to put in the time to keep up with everyone, and would be a weak link in the clan, and probably get kicked. My time-zone is Pacific Standard Time (I think it's GMT - Cool living in Washington State, in case that is important to whoever is looking for a sharer in specific time zones. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me via Private Message on these forums. If you want to add me to MSN my addy is in my profile, but please send me a PM first with your address so I know it is you, otherwise I'll block it.

Thanks ~
    Megatr0N
    Razor
    Razor

Looking to share Empty Re: Looking to share

Post  Razor Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:03 pm

tldr
    MegatroN

Post  MegatroN Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Razor wrote:tldr
    I don't think you need 50 posts to post in the market section on these forums Razor.
    MyThLoSt ImmortalKillah

Post  MyThLoSt ImmortalKillah Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 pm

where you live in washington me and pinder both from there. and add me on msn im looking for someone to help me and jasper mythlost@msn.com
    MegatroN

Post  MegatroN Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:17 pm

mythlost wrote:where you live in washington me and pinder both from there. and add me on msn im looking for someone to help me and jasper

Added, ur offline rendeer
    Daloze

Post  Daloze Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 pm

pmed
    Jasper(Boeren)
    Jasper(Boeren)

Post  Jasper(Boeren) Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm

yo, add me on msn we need to talk :

jasperspringael@hotmail.com
    MegatroN

Post  MegatroN Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Right now it looks like I am going to be sharing with Remix from forums. He did mention he's going to be on quite often the first couple of weeks though, so as we approach the opening of the server, if there are some of you who are going to be sort of inactive at the start that could benefit from like 10 hours during the week and 30+ hours on the weekends, let me know.

Thanks!
    Jasper(Boeren)
    Jasper(Boeren)

Post  Jasper(Boeren) Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 pm

nevermind

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 am