UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

2 posters

Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life?

MegatroN

Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life? Empty Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life?

Post  MegatroN Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 am

I checked vent this morning and he wasn't there, and there is no MSN address in his post on ko4life, if he is indeed an accepted undez member, I'd like to discuss sharing with him (Banned by a PMSing Draven on ko4life so I can't PM him there, and after the mods handled that situation, I'm not creating another account on their forums.). Someone please refer him to this message or ask him to talk to Jeff (MegatroN 0.0) in vent, or MegatroN in PM/MSN.

~ Thanks
    MegatroN

Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life? Empty Re: Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life?

Post  MegatroN Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Forgot to add, I am going to be quite busy today. I will be able to check these forums again around noon PST, which is 4 hours from this post, and then probably not again until tomorrow morning/afternoon. 16 hour work day FTW.

Edit: Thanks for the post on ko4life coolboyb2, appreciate it. I don't know if I will be able to log a comp tonight, I'll probably be staying at a buddies house from work to save on gas in the morning, but again, my MSN is in my profile, just send me a PM and tell me your addy so I can accept you, if you think you'd like to share. More info about me in the other topic in general section if you need as well.
    Remix

Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life? Empty Re: Anyone able to contact the user "Fre3" on ko4life?

Post  Remix Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 am

Yo im fre3, i pmed u
    MegatroN

Post  MegatroN Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am

Got you on MSN now, talk to you soon! Mods can lock/delete this Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:09 pm