UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

3 posters

Apply for later

hobbs

Apply for later Empty Apply for later

Post  hobbs Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Name ingame/RL : Hobbs
    CLASS: Archer
    got vent? Ofcourse (Every good pk starts at vent/ts)
    got mic? Ofcourse
    got life? I dont wanna say it but yes, i have a life. Im 24yrs old, me and my gf just bought a house and i follow psychiatric studies at school. In my freetime i go fishing, snowboarding and play ko.
    past servers/ clans:I started at Xigenon, played there for a couple of years, when tiocfaidharla died, i was there Smile Then i joined SonsOfHeroes.
    how many years have u played ko? When Xigenon excisted for 1 year i had my first ko expierence. after that i sold my account (gained 1k euro ftw xD ) and played sexyko and OldSchool ko. There i met volcom and apologize (you know, pyromanic in ure clan)
    why do u wanna join the clan? Well, if u wanna grow in this server, u need a good clan. And im not a clanhopper, thats why i only apply for this clan
    will u be able to buy prem? Atm i dont have premmy yet. Im searching for a sharer first, because with my life its kinda difficult to lvl.
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? Im online (active playing) arround 2-3 hours daily, further i setup merchant at night.

More:
    Atm im only lvl 55, its hard without premmy and without friends/clan to help. Thats why this is an apply for later, when im higher lvl, i want you guys to consider me to join this clan Smile
    I always played priest at ko, but at osko, SheldonCooper (the best archer i ever met) teached me how to play the character, combo's, hints and more.

Thats about it Smile I hope you have the time to read it all :p
    Razor
    Razor

Apply for later Empty Re: Apply for later

Post  Razor Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

accepted!
    Jasper(Boeren)
    Jasper(Boeren)

Post  Jasper(Boeren) Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

you sound like a nice guy and its always nice to hear from fellow belgians^^ gl ingame

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am