UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online Clan Forum

Ventrillo info - arsenic.typefrag.com 49134 pass - cancer EVERYONE IS REQUIRE TO POST IN THE "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" TOPIC.

5 posters

Personal examples of getting K2'd

MegatroN

Personal examples of getting K2'd Empty Personal examples of getting K2'd

Post  MegatroN Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 am

So, since the majority of you are going to EUKO because Fail2NeverWorks is a giant steaming pile of every kind of fecal matter that was ever excreted by every living organism on this planet, I thought we could share the stories of why everyone hates K2NetWorks. I have quite a few personal examples, as I'm sure many of you do, but I want to start slow (foreplay ftw).

Remember a few years back, when USKO would have these completely random, unpredictable lag spikes? I was leveling my mage on Ares, I think I was in the high 60's, and we were aoeing falcons/crimson wings. Right in the middle of a pull, massive lag hit, and every single person in our party got xp'd. All 8 of us.

I have had a 10 stack of hyper noah scrolls in my inn since August. I have asked customer service several times to remove it. They would ask for additional information. I'd reply, and answer everything, then after a couple days of no response, the tickets would always just get closed for no response. The kicker is, this stack of 10 hyper noah scrolls came because when they did the initial round of "restorations," along with all the other useless shit they gave back to me like +1 chitins, a couple elixir staffs, and a totamic club +1 reverse (epic, I know!) there was a SINGLE hyper noah scroll left in my inn that has been there since the patch that made them unusable, so they 'restored' that single scroll, even though it was still in my inn. So now I have a stack of 1 hyper noah scrolls, and a stack of 10 hyper noah scrolls in my inn, and I can't get either of them removed, or have a refund given.

Looking forward to seeing how K2 has made you quit because of their incompetence, let the flaming of K2Networks begin, somewhere they can't reach us!
    HotBloodedKillah
    HotBloodedKillah
    Admin
    Admin

Personal examples of getting K2'd Empty Re: Personal examples of getting K2'd

Post  HotBloodedKillah Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:17 am

biggest k2 moment was ip lock out, that killed us at cwest Smile
    frog
    frog

Post  frog Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 am

MegatroN wrote:So, since the majority of you are going to EUKO because Fail2NeverWorks is a giant steaming pile of every kind of fecal matter that was ever excreted by every living organism on this planet,
    haha that was a bit over the top but whatever
    Razor
    Razor

Post  Razor Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 am

i got hacked 19 gbs right before quitting, idk if the next acc owner claimed them

i havent really been k2'd now that i think about it... other than being constantly banned at official forums lol.

because the other time i got hacked in nov 2008, they restored it back fully. (Linus #1)

i guess i could say the archer cooldown was a massive troll from k2.
    MyDestiny

Post  MyDestiny Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am

HotBloodedKillah wrote:biggest k2 moment was ip lock out, that killed us at cwest Smile
    Nonono dont forget that country restrict... That gea thing made so many people quit and destroyed Pathos Sad Gea k2
    MegatroN

Post  MegatroN Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Forgot about this thread!

Here's another one, which some of you probably know about already:

I was in Undez when c-west started. Voted in as assistant, was the fourth mastered warrior on the server, bordered S PK symbol, and was level 63 and going strong. I added a sharer when I hit 62 as work and school were going to be getting in the way of my activity levels. Went on vacation for a long 3-day weekend, when I came back to log my account, I was banned for account sharing for a month. Quit after that happened for liek a year and a half, gave my infos to one of the clan leaders and told them to log my account and rape it for gear and money to give to all the clannies when the ban was lifted since I wasn't coming back any time soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am